Saturday, July 10, 2010

What A Day

What a day. I had a test this morning and after that, directly headed straight to Bugis to have lunch with Tracy and Bayu. We ate at MOF for Japanesse Food in which Bayu paid all for us. He treated Tracy before she's returning to Philipines this Saturday.


Taken by Bayu, with my glasses

Tracy asked me to accompany her to IKEA, we fetched her mom there and dropped by Queensway Shopping Centre to buy shoes for Tracy's brother. Syaff phoned me there, asked where I would have my dinner. Tracy wanted to go to Orchard at nite, so I told him that I would probably go to Orchard. Syaff said he would be going there as well and asked me to call him if I wanted to meet him.

We eventually flied to Orchard, again and again. There weren't Tracy and Syafira if we didn't buy even a small thing when we go out. I bought a pair of sandals and a bag at Ruby, and so did Tracy. Then, all of sudden Tracy came up with an idea to bring me to the pub which she's been there with her mom. LOL. we really did go there, Singapore Tower. For heaven's sake, I've never been there before. That's kind of place where you could choose which pub do you want to come in. So many "entertainer" girls with a super sexeh-clothed. lol, super lame.

Almighty God, we were supposed to come in, we meant to dance on the stage, moreover, standing in desk to say "Hey dudes, bring it on!" (this is Tracy's idea, "dudes" is referring to our silly guys. lol.) without buying any drinks. But.. thank God, the pub hadn't open yet that time soooo we canceled to go there. YAY! hahahaa.

Day turned dark, Tracy eventually enjoyed Orchard at nite. lol. We walked along Orchard until our legs getting so hurt. You know Tracy, right? She never go out without spending her bucks in Starbucks. never. Until we stooped by to one of Strabucks in Orchard, I suddenly noticed something. Suhaimi! yeah, the guy who ordered coffee there was Suhaimi, Syaff's friend. There, I was sure as hell that Syaff was there as well until I glance through the desk and I saw him was sitting there with his friends. WTF.

Tracy made a big deal with me. She seemed want to make a fun of me. She ordered a cup of coffee and muffin so that we need to have a seat. WHAT TRACY. I meant to avoid him, I didn't want him to see me, but Tracy seemed so eager to meet Syaff. she kept cajoled me to sit. lol. yeah, we ordered there, (I ordered muffin) and our seat was just next to his table which is he could use his glimpse to see me. But, I don't know how to say, whether Thank God or shitty, but he didn't notice me at all. AT ALL.

I laughed out load there, my bag fell down and I took it, but he seemed so had nothing to do with me. He even didn't greet me at all or phone me. wtf. aargh.

Tracy was also angry at Justin. For many times, they had canceled their date again and kept putting the blame on each other. lol. So.. along the road, while we were walking down, we never stop grumbling about that two-silly-guys.

whatever happens between Justin-Tracy, Syaff - Me, I (do not) care.
I only care about Tracy. She's going back to Philipines this Saturday and will be returning to Spore on August. I'm gonna miss her, a lot. Today, I had so much fun with her. Plenty of happiness we've made together. Laughter and tears, silly-ness and good deed, all will be remaining until I get to meet her later.


Thank you so much for today, Tracy. You really made my day. I'm gonna miss you, so much :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0