Friday, July 23, 2010

We Made A Deal

19th of July 2010.

Para :
=.D

Me :
:) enjoy your lunch..

Para :
u enjoy it too! are you back in school?

Me :
yes. now otw to Changi to fetch my friends. new occupation : tour guide

Para :
lol.. well I'm sure ur gonna have fun.. :)
just enjoy the moment! so where are you bringing them today?

Me :
I'm like confused! where shall I bring them? any idea?

Para :
hmh.. bring them to Esplanade.. then walk down to Marina Bay Sands. then end it with Singapore Flyer and eat popeyes for dinner there. after which have ice cream outside and enjoy the view :)

Me :
that's an awesome idea! thank you Para. *hugs*

Para :
if i'm not meeting snigles today, maybe i'll see u later :)

Me :
ehm.. okay. give me a call if you are still meeting me later.

**

Para :
lol.. yups. lets lets.. oh ya.. so why do you still wanna kiss and hug me eventhough I'm not your boyfy?

Me :
ehm.. I don't know. the thing that I know is only.. I'm happy when you are around.

** Para :
hemm.. I'm glad I could make you happy :D I guess we can just do this till either one of us find a serious partner to be with. if only you are taller.. :)

Me :
Yes, until I met a guy who can take me the way I am or until I get tired of this all.

Para :
It's a deal date then! :)

* I was quite for minutes, re-read his message *

Me :
Sue, I will forward Syaff's text

*forwarding his text (**) to Sue*

Sue :
What!!! He is such a bastard. Obviously he is not serious abt you. and why he keeps saying you short? Does it mean he would have like you more? This shows he just wanna fool around with you while he get a tall girl. Forget him din. U deserve better.

Me :
that's the word, bastard.


but I like that bastard Sue, I like him

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0