Saturday, July 24, 2010

The most romantic date is cooking together ♥

He came over my house today. He was going to Botanical Garden to picnic with Snigles but he came by to see me first. It's been more than a week since we met. So, we kinda like miss each other.

I was so sleepy since I slept at 4 am last nite due to work on my assignments. When he came in, I was asleep and he woke me up by kissing my forehead. He looked good wearing short pants, tee and so not forgetting his cute glasses. Then we were hugging tightly. I had cooked for him first earlier. Only Indomie Goreng Special tho, but thankfully he pretty much liked it. He was saying like "awesome! how do you know that I like this?". aaah once I heard it, seemed like all of my fatigue was gone instantly. the sweat paid off :-)

After which, we cooked again. He brought chicken wings for lunch in the picnic. The chix haven't fried yet still have already marinated. So, together we were frying at the kitchen. While we were frying, he hugged me, we made jokes, we talked a lot, until we eventually ate for lunch together at dining table. There, we made meaningful conversations.

Me : I only ask you one thing, please let me know if you are dating with another girl
Him : *smile*
Me : Are you dating with another but me?
Him : No
Me : I just don't want to see or find out you turn out date with another girl on my own
Him : No, I'm not. believe me, I have no time to date with another girl. I still enjoy to date with you afterall

I smiled and so did him.

When he was about to go out, there was a call from his colleague. It took about nearly 20 minutes until I eventually fell asleep. Then he touched my hands and kissed my cheek, my nose and my forehead before he got home and said "I'm going out. thank you for Mie Goreng, it's nice". I was like sincerely smiling afterward :-)

In a nut shell, nothing beats cooking together for the most romantic date. at least for me, it does. It was romantic.

Love
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0