Wednesday, July 7, 2010

today was...pretty amazing :)

I watched Eclipse today with Tracy and Nooral at Bugis. That was nice. So nice. I still love Jacob no matter what. Edward is just too girly, I guess. Jacob is my future husband. No debate, please.

Then.. I settled to have a meeting with Shaff. I chose Bugis in which I watched movie there and that's quite near from his office. Turns out, he asked me to meet him at City Hall Mc.Donald after I waited for him for almost 2 hours at Bugis and City Hall MRT station.

In a nut shell, yes I met him. He was.. handsome I can say. No, I'm not kidding. He was handsome wearing a black long-sleeved shirt and black jeans and the crucial one is his shoes. Oh I love them. So fashionable, you know. He simply looked awesome with his hair and his outfit today. I liked it and I still do. I met him at Mc. Donalds, he stood by the board. I approached him and he brought me to.. Esplanade. awesome.

There, we just bought bottles of tea, cookies and a burger for him and we watched Jazz concert. It was.. quite good. Not really though, but it was good enough. Along the concert, we talked a lot. yeah, the common cackle about us, keraton and stuff as he is still keraton by heritage and he seemed so proud about that. lol, lame yet funny. I like to make fun of him about this. And oh! I met Nunu aka Nurul Jannah. she seemed so wow. she's quite tall and pretty and seems like she's a fun girl. nice.

After that, he brought me to Singapore River side. do you know that? the one which you are going to Merlion Park nearby Fullerton Hotel or it is known as Boat Quay. We sat in front of Asian something Museum (I forgot the exact name). There.. we talked a lot. We talked seriously about Shah. He seemed like wanted to know what's going on between me and Shah. I told him the truth, I told him that I don't like Shah and bla and bla and bla. He also insisted on saying that I am short. Guess, yeah I know. I know. God, if only you knew how I really wish to be taller :(

Then.. we bounced to The Snigles. He told me when I added him on facebook. I guess, I added him in the wrong time as Syaff was in the cab there with Wan and Suhaimi. lol, they are cutie couple. lol. Yeah.. and until now.. Shah hasn't known about this AT ALL. Syaff said that Shah likes me a lot. He kept saying that I'm cute (thank you) and I seemed to avoid him with telling that I was so busy (you're right, smarty). Bla bla bla.... until he thought about if he should dating with me or not. lol. he was like so confused. hahaa.

Truth to be told, there, I kept praying at heart "Please ask me to date you, please please please" and thankfully God granted my pray. He directly said to me..

"Let's have a date.......... I shall tell Shah about this"

wow. yeah. aaah. uhhh. lol.

He asked for my response and I said "terserah"
I meant, I don't want to force him to date with me if he doesn't want to. No I do not want to do that. Let him convince him self whether or not he wants to date with me. and turns out.. he said it again for the second time.

"Let's have a date, and let it goes.."

Me : smile (blossomly)

then.. we scaled our height. gees, he's quite tall. I think he's as tall as Aldi. and I am quite short :( I took my shoes off, stand in front of him and he hugged me. we were hugging, for twice :)

and after that..

Syaff :"Okay, let's dating for 3 months, and after that I will be thinking if we can have a serious relationship. do you want to date with me?"

Me : "do you want to date with a short girl?"

Syaff : *laughed*

Me : shitty (in heart)

Yeah, my casio buzzed its alarm which means that was 10.30 pm. Syaff asked me to go home. We passed by the Spore bridge. There he said to me that he would be so hard to kiss me.

Syaff : "Prolly I'll be so hard to kiss you"

Me : *keep quite*

Syaff : "or do you wanna try now?"

Me : *stop walking, amazed and bear in mind about Eclipse kissing scenes. lol*

Syaff : "stand here, by me. relax. see that stars are wonderful, right? also that building. that's the main building of OUB and another one is bla bla (I think it sounded a lil bit nonsense. lol).... are you ready?"

*we kissed*

for heaven's sake,
that was the first time I had kissing in crowd
that was the first time I got kissed after 6 months I didn't
that was my first kiss in Spore.
and that was... romantic. (even I can say.. Aldi's are nicer. lol)

We did it twice at the bridge, and.. I seemed to enjoy it. lol.

We walked along after that to Raffles Place, and when I saw escalator, I knew what he would do. We had our second kisses. Another escalator, another kisses and last time was before I boarded the MRT. He seems to like kissing anytime and anywhere. huh. While we were kissing, I hummed "hemh" which means "stop" and he replied me with another "hemh". lol.

Hemh..

I don't know. I just feel like this is so not "me". I never kissed with a boy who isn't my bf. I never kissed in crowd, and like I've said, I never get used to have dating. but when I told this to my friend, she just simply said "this is not Indonesia. you must get used to it my dear".

It makes sense though, it really does.

Well, he called me just now asked for meeting tomorrow but I refused it. No, tomorrow I should stay at home to do laundry. So we had made an appointment to have another date which is on Sunday to Vivo. I'll be going home late because he wants to bring me to the beach. Sounds like fun. I just can't wait to meet him again. :)


Love,
DindaZein

(for those of you who read this post, you might be getting annoyed about my kissing part, please pardon it. I just want to store every momentum that I've got for my future reminder. I hope you can take it wisely :) )

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0