Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sue - Me

anbiyazein: he doesnt seem to like me
anbiyazein: just because im short
SuLi@Na: ini teman nya yg kamu lebih suka itu ya?
anbiyazein: iyaaaaa
SuLi@Na: tats so rude of him!
anbiyazein: ya
anbiyazein: he keeps saying that im short
anbiyazein: but we are still dating!
SuLi@Na: hw do u sum up dating if u said he dun seem to like u?
anbiyazein: i like him a lot sue
anbiyazein:
anbiyazein: but he calls me almost everyday
anbiyazein: we go on dates
anbiyazein: he even kissed me already
SuLi@Na: then he likes u lah
anbiyazein: ga sue
anbiyazein: I think he just wants to take advantage of me
SuLi@Na: mungkin cuma canda aja...bilang kamu rendah orangnya
SuLi@Na: hmmm...then u better be careful dun show too much tat u like him even if u do
SuLi@Na: he will know u r vulnerable
so dun do tat
SuLi@Na: be hard on him at times
anbiyazein: iya..
anbiyazein: aku bingung harus apa
anbiyazein: what should I do then?
anbiyazein: he still wants to date with me
anbiyazein: but he keeps saying that he doesnt like a short girl
anbiyazein: seems like my height is a big deal
SuLi@Na: then ask him y he still go out w u if he dun like short girls
anbiyazein:
SuLi@Na: fr wat u say..i think he just wanna fool ard with u
SuLi@Na: if he likes u fr who u r..we wont put such a statement
SuLi@Na: dun be sad dear...
SuLi@Na: think abt it...y shld be judge u based on ur hysical outlook
SuLi@Na: seharusnya kan ke hati..n pewatakan
anbiyazein: that true
anbiyazein:
anbiyazein: im so sad
SuLi@Na: pls dun be
SuLi@Na: i knw..what it feels liking a person but the person dun feel the same
SuLi@Na: u will eventually meet "the one"
long way to go girl
SuLi@Na: i hv yet to find one even at 30!!!
anbiyazein: yeah...
anbiyazein: thanks Sue

--

SuLi@Na: so bk to ur story...i think u shld play hard to get
SuLi@Na: dun show anymore attention to him
anbiyazein: should I?
anbiyazein: then?
SuLi@Na: see hw he react
SuLi@Na: n if u see him again..play it cool
anbiyazein: he is coming over my house tom!
SuLi@Na: like u dun hv anymore feelings to him
SuLi@Na: if he dun gv any positive reactions, or he simply dun bother..it means he dun like u fr real
SuLi@Na: cancel it
SuLi@Na: say last min u bz
SuLi@Na: ngapain kasi dia kesempatan mendekati kamu kalo dia sendiri gak bisa terima kamu apa adanya
anbiyazein: okay
anbiyazein: so I should cancel our meeting tom?
SuLi@Na: if its me i will...
SuLi@Na: y shld i always "be there" when he dun appreciate me
SuLi@Na: after tmrw do the avoiding thing
SuLi@Na: but u can still answer his calls/sms
SuLi@Na: but subtlely
SuLi@Na: not all of them
SuLi@Na: act bz
SuLi@Na: then if he start reacting..towards showing concern fr u, then ask him fr his stand in the relationship
SuLi@Na: what he wants
SuLi@Na: u r not a toy where he can use as n when he likes
anbiyazein: he said tat we are dating for 3 months
anbiyazein: and after that he will consider about continuing our relationship
SuLi@Na: what rubbish
anbiyazein: really?
SuLi@Na: its either friendship or relationship
SuLi@Na: dating is a relationship
SuLi@Na: u be wasting ur time n ur emotions if u treat dating as a casual go out thing
SuLi@Na: coz if he said no after 3 mths..whats left of the emotions u put into
SuLi@Na: dun waste ur feelings on someone u not certain
SuLi@Na: coz it will only make u feel terrible n hurt if he leave
SuLi@Na: until both of u r certain, then u show the true feelings
SuLi@Na: fr me..i had learnt the hard way..i gv my all fr 7 yrs of my youth to someone not worthy of him
SuLi@Na: *it
SuLi@Na: nw i regretted..i cld hv met more boys then
nw with rudie, i asked him fr the start if he is gonna go into the real thing..n not just casual. tat i asked within 1 mth of knowing him.
SuLi@Na: n he said yes...but till nw i still hv some reservations..i dun show everything
SuLi@Na: i want him to love me more than i do
anbiyazein: you are right!
anbiyazein: I want him to love me more than I do as well
anbiyazein: but I will just let it goes..
SuLi@Na: these things cant be forced
anbiyazein: I will do what you've told me
SuLi@Na: take it as it comes
SuLi@Na: kalo mmg jodoh gak kemana din
SuLi@Na: santai aja ya
anbiyazein: iya Sue
anbiyazein: he's 26 btw
SuLi@Na is typing...
SuLi@Na: 26..he shld be matured n knw hw to think
anbiyazein: but he said he doesnt want to get married
SuLi@Na: bull shit
SuLi@Na: maybe nw he say tat..later nobody knows
anbiyazein: iya
anbiyazein: hegh aku gemes sama dia!
SuLi@Na: so..fr a start..do wat i told u tmrw
SuLi@Na: then judge fr there
anbiyazein: okay Sue, I will do that!
SuLi@Na: but remember this..whatever the outcome is..u hv to be prepared
SuLi@Na: be it gd or bad
anbiyazein: yes Sue..
anbiyazein: ill prepare my self fr everything
anbiyazein: either gd or bad
SuLi@Na: gd girl

ps : This is my chatting with Sue. Suliana Abdulah a.k.a Sue is one of my closest friend in Spore. She is a Sporean. You must be amazed knowing that she can speak Bahasa very well. Yes, she can convo in Indo very well. Yet most of the times, we talked to each other in English.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0