Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nice Wednesday

There must be something wrong with my pancake. It's just too nice. I can't really get enough. Well, it's all actually because of I'm in the middle of PMS. Since two days ago, I can't stop munching any foods, I've been out of control craving for cake and chocolate, shit, it has happened sustainable in the past three days. Once I woke up, I immediately looked for food. Even before I sleep, I was imagining what food I will eat the next day. so silly!

this is my pancake, it looks bad but I assure you it tastes yummy!

Speaking of which, today Syaff was supposed to come over my house. But as Sue's advised me to cancel it, I did cancel it for real. I lied to him, I made an excuse as if my host mom was sick so that she came home earlier today. Ha! I felt guilty somewhat, still I do need to do that, play hard at times. We eventually didn't meet today. Meanwhile, he was planning to leave early from work then coming over my house and after that he would having the dinner with The Snigles at Lucky Plaza. He asked me to come along but I rejected it. I'm not ready to meet The Snigles yet. I still remember the time when I met Wann and Suhaimi, although they are certainly nice, but.. gah I just don't feel like to meet them again in the near future. Plus, I am somehow sure, Shah must be there as well with Neneh and others.

I had called him twice today. and both of them were nice especially at the second time. We talked and laughed a lot. I like the way he asked me "udah mam?". hihi "mam" sounds cute, huh? at least when it's spoken by him who is literally Sporean, it sounds awkward but cute. These are the dialogues that I'm fond :

Him : " udah mam ga? "
Me : " itu salah.. yang benar, 'udah mam belum?' "
Him : " ga tau, itu lagi bagus. udah mam ga? "
Me : * ergh udah salah ngotot! tapi lucu :) *

__

Me : " I've been craving for Murtabak. The one on Arab St "
Him : " Zam - zam ya? "
Me : " IYA! "
Him : " Itu tuh enak mampus! "
Me : " * LMAO * How do you know that phrase huh?!! "

I was kinda amazed when he said "itu tuh enak mampus!". seriously, that's funny. at least for me, that's funny. because it sounds so weird when it is spoken by foreigner, doesn't it? I just can't stop laughing every time I phone him. There must be a tickle thing which makes us laughing. And I do really hope, it makes him comfortable to be with me as he always laughs and smiles when he's having me around. Anyhow, personality could beat any physical standards when it comes to love. And somehow, I'm getting more sure that he will fall for me..

*crossing fingers*

Love
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0