Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm talking to all the girls on earth.


I've said like millions times that it's kind of hard for me to fall for someone yet once I fall for him, it's deep and steady last. When I fall in love with someone, I do always try to give my best. I could be more patient that I used to be, I could become a very conqueror and understanding girl than I was, I do attempt to give anything that I have (except my virginity) and never expect anything in return but hoping he will love me more than I do.

Nonetheless, as time goes by, I've come to realize that I've given so much love to someone who actually doesn't deserve that much. Perhaps, that's why my hurt has been broken for several times. That's why I never had a long last relationship. That's why many guys liked to fool around with me. All because I was too convenient about my feelings and never ever playing foolish about love.

We succumb, we try to understand him, we do what he asks to, we willingly get hurt when we discovered he was lying, we sacrificed so much things, but apparently that's all we do is just to placate us, to satisfy our desire in order to always have him around continuously without even care of ourselves and our feelings. We just want him to be with us. We never care whether or not he loves us the way we do. We never expect anything in return. We only want to possess him.

No one deserves to be treated that way. So even if you love him with your entire heart, with every fibre of your being, with so much passion that it hurts to think about it, you need to forget what you want and remember what you deserve.

Love,
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0