Friday, July 16, 2010

Randomessly Random

I'm pretty sure that your ears must have been very friendly with a word spelled "random". People, especially Indonesian, usually use that word when they aimlessly get a chaotic mind. When you are stuck in a tremendous boredom, you got nothing to do yet you have loads in your mind and feel like spill it out in order to lighten the loads to carry on, all of sudden the random thoughts come across in our mind. right? I often feel that way and I'm currently feeling it.


Thus, If it's me, the thing that I will do is tear a paper and write down my feeling. But "hello!", this is 2010. what's blog for then? this is exactly what blog is for, a place to devote our feelings. So now, let's we start to jot down every random things that we got! I'm working on it now. I'll be also posting some random picts which are so catchy , some are mine, some are from Tumblr. Here they are!

1. I think I officially gain weight. sucks. sucks.

2. Now that I know I gain weight, I still want to go out and eating for cake or Mie goreng. amusing.

3. In need of shopping, a lot! ha, it's been awhile since I spent my money for clothes.

4. Feel like going out tomorrow, no matter what happens.

5. It's three days before Ayu and Aldita's arrival. can't hardly wait to fetch them at Changi. On the other hand.. I school on Monday. heck yeah, we shall see then.

6. In mad craving for Mie Ayam, everything as long as it's noodles. I'm kinda bored of rice.

7. Demand of many sort of hat. I'm in love with hat. Will start to buy it in degrees.

8. I'm sure as hell I will sleep late tonite as I just woke up from nap lil while a go. what a mess.

9. I lift my hands that God will ease anything. anything. hope everything is going smooth.

10. Syaff, could you please call me tonight? It will make my day.









Done? Yeah, done.

Love,
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0