Saturday, July 3, 2010

GERMANY! GERMANY!


muahaha.. you must be flustered reading and seeing this post. you might saying "what? Dinda is talking about WORLD CUP?". yes, the answer is yes, for sure.

I might say, now that I knew the world cup is running into the middle section, I get hit by the vibe as if I followed it right from the start. lol. It's just like now I am nuts over the Germany and tonight it's not winning by a nose, 4-0 for Germany. Woo-hoo! I'm pretty sure they will hit the finale moreover it will most likely gonna be the winner. YAY!

and oh, I have anything else to say. I tweeted a lot today. lol. I don't know, it just seems like I have nothing to do but tweeting. gawky eh? hahaha. I had my time. no assignments for this week. UPS~ noooo, I have one assignments actually! It should be submitted by this Wed tho, so.. nothing to worry about :P

Well, I was supposed to go to PPI Singapura's enchanting concert at Takashimaya. But I decided not to go there for some reasons. First, it was pouring. If I went out, I had to carry umbrella and I might get soak. Second, I haven't taken a bath yet today, till now. not even brushing my teeth. lol. gross? nah, just once in a life time, baby. I don't stink afterall, so nothing to be afraid of. okay? lol. Third, it was too late. I was afraid it wud be useless as the event started ar 8 and I was still at home at 7:45. also, I didn't want to wear any makeup on my face (it's Saturday, remember? I always attempt not to wear any makeup on Sat). Actually, If I went there, I could get to meet and know more people. I knew it. But yeah, let by gone be by gone. I've decided to stay at home and turns out it's a good idea.

Plus, I had a quality chatting with mom. We talked a lot about everything, here and there. It seemed like we were so close to each other. Mom has promised me one thing and I'm sooo happy about that! LOVE YOU MOM! <3 and oh, my feeling is getting better day by day. I think I should think nothing of this. I also hope this will be getting much better day by day.

This was a pretty nice saturday night. I am happy :)

Love
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0