Saturday, June 12, 2010

WE HIT THE CATHAY FOR SEX AND THE CITY 2!

Due date : 6 June 2010

If you want to know something about me, maybe I will offer you one statement. I - am - a - super - HUGE - fan - of - Sex & The City (you may see it on my another back days posting).

So.. FINALLY Sue, Kak Nor, Kak Ryan and I hit the cinema for watching the sexiest man alive, Carrie Bradshaw and Friends! YAY!
and how was it? it was.. was.. how do I say it, was.. was.. well I think words won’t do. It was pretty decent. everything seemed so awesomely amazing. I even can remember every single dialogue that they said. Also, I can’t stand the dresses and the shoes. lovely!

I love the part, when they all sang "I Am A Woman" on stage and ended up Samantha sang alone to tell Richard about their table. It was pretty funny. ( wow, I even remember every single scene that shown up!). I couldn’t get enough, once is obviously not enough. I will be watching this movie one more time!


and oh, I found this earlier at Popular. Thinking of buying it soon!



Lovey Love
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0