Saturday, June 12, 2010

Belated Splendid Birthday Presents

I have never ever expected before that I would be given many presents from all my friends in Spore. Never. Even just thinking of it was such a dare for me. Turns out, something is really more splendid when least expected.

My host family which I really love, surprisingly gave me a superb bday presents.



Here they are, three lovely things which are each are from Yani, Fika and Hakim.
I feel so blessed. Oh god, I was touched. I do love them much, too much.

I've actually have opened them, but I asked Yani to wrap it again. I wanna keep them like this way, they are just way too cute <3. class="status-body">we already got the name for the Momma bear, it is Sapphire. Fika picked it as my name is Syafira. Lovely? Yes it is.

As my gratitude of what I've been given, Fika Yani and I played monopoly til midnight and it really was very very fun!


Another later days, when I hit the Cathay, Sue Kak Nor and Kak Ryan actually have already prepared bday presents for me.
Again, I might say, I'M FOND THEM.

I really am so blessed. Thank God for everything you've been given me. For a lovely family, for adorable friends and for super terrific life.



Love Love
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0