Saturday, June 12, 2010

CANTALOUPE!

Am I a dreamer? I really am. Ehm, I am exactly not only a dreamer. I love fantasize something, I have too many fantasies and yes I always want the impossible.

Then, what is related to things above?

I once tweeted
"one of my biggest dream is to own a bakery shop. cupcakes, pancakes, and ice cream. I wish I can make it *fingercrossed"

Then, I promptly got a reply

" RT @anneketamara kok sama siah ?RT @syafirazein: one of my biggest dream is to own a bakery shop. cupcakes, pancakes, and ice cream. I wish I can make it "

and after that, I sent feedback :

"
@anneketamara may be we were born to make it true. HELL YEAH, BAKERY IN NEW YORK MOMMA!"

Yes, Anneke Tamara or who is usually being called with Mamak Ketol has the same aim with me!

I knew it! Me and my dear friend, Anneke Chairunisa do have many things in common. Some of them are that we're wishful thinking of living in New York together, be bedfellow, traveling to every part of the globe, having tattoo and to own a little cake shop in NY. However, We somehow always put our own interests ahead of the last one, to have a cake shop.
We love cakes and (we think) we good at baking. HAHA.

We both are silly, indeed. Too crazy and too genius. We do really want to make it our dream into real. Draw of it, after took forever, we finally decided to make one of our dreams comes alive (on facebook). Tonight is official launching of our new cake shop, Cantaloupe.

You might laugh if you know how the way we picked the name. We did again shameful-but genius-thing to get the name. The simple rule, we just need to hold an English dictionary, open it up randomly and telling the word that we have firstly seen. One word goes.. Two words.. (as I rember, some of the words that came up were rebellious, Islam, etc) until finally I got an unique name, Cantaloupe which written as "n. a small round melon with orange flesh". Due the explaination is related to fruit which is also realted to food, I told this to Keke and she agreed to pick it as our cake shop name.

So yeah, finally the name of our cake shop is Cantaloupe. However, later on, I realised what exactly cantaloupe is. In Bahasa, cantaloupe means BLEWAH and Keke directly laughed out load when she's been told.

Whatever, we don't care. It might mean Blewah in Bahasa but it surely sounds cute in English afterall. We still pick it, Cantaloupe.

I promptly made an photo album on my Fb titled Canaloupe which the photos are all cakes, pancakes, ice cream and all tasteful food. I seemed so enjoy uploading over 100 photos!

So yeah, Cantaloupe has open. One of my dream has (not) been real (yet).





Cantaloupe delight you with cakes that are beautiful to see and delicious to eat. We pride ourselves on creating unique cakes to mark special milestones and holidays as well as the everyday.



What could be more fun than cupcakes, pancakes and ice cream?

Indulge your self at Cantaloupe!

Lovey Love
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0