Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Suprise in Store For Me

June, 22nd 2010

Last nite, Hendri suddenly texted me. We were continuing texting afterward until we reached at the point when I was hungry for a cake. He made a promise to give me a cake the next day.

In the end, he asked me to sit next to me. He promised he wouldn't make fun of me and Bayu anymore and fulfilled his promise. Until he came to the idea where we finally went to school together.

It really happened. This morning, he waited for me at C'wealth MRT station and we went to school together. It was still early until Hendri took me to another way to school. I was really surprised when he actually took me to stop by to Starbucks.

He got me a slice of New York Cheese Cake and Coffe Latte.
We were having there. That was a surprise in store for me.



So, there we were, talking a lot each other and finally sitting together in class.
And I got a strong feeling that he gets a feeling for me.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0