Sunday, June 20, 2010

HOUSEharkingWORKS


WHAT A DAY! WHAT-A-DAY!

You know, I never imagined that I could perfectly do ALL of my houseworks.
All of your Houseworks?
Yeah, ALL of my houseworks
No, you mean laundry, ironing sweeping, moping the floor, cooking and stuff?
Yes, those like what EXACTLY you've said! I know, that's unbelievably awesome indeed.

I never used to do these all stuff by myself, FYI. I mean, in my hometown Jakarta I have my clothes washed and ironed. I have my room cleaned even sometimes I cleaned it by myself but I could say it so rarely happened.

but now.. after I moved here and live alone. I get used to do that stuffs all by my self. Start from laundry (you must have known how bad I was in the first time I did it), ironing (for heaven's sake, ironing is one of those tiring things that I've ever done), sweep and moping floor (it's not too bad, though) moreover cooking (this one is my favorite even now I know it's lil bit tiring as well).

and today, I've nearly done what I've been said above. yeah, most likely all of them. I've done that in one day. ehm, nope. actually I'm starting to work on it from yesterday. laundry, drying clothes and preparing my cooking then be continued today. could you imagine? I my self never think I could be that multitasking! I should be thank to my mom and dad, for making me being so independent. I believe it will be so worthy in the future and plus, losing my weight. :)

oh, I'm so exhausted likewise sleepy. I just finished ironing my clothes, it's 3 am in the morning FYI. and tomorrow i'll be wrapping up in my assignments. Also, I'm intending to make writings about Father's Day. sounds like hectic..

I need my breath taking.
seems like everything, everything is in a rush.
I need my baby sleep.

Love,
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0