Saturday, June 19, 2010

" I believe in karma, what you give is what you get returned"

Dear, Ex of mine - My junior - Mrs. Scary toothed.

Do you still remember the time when you mocked and stabbed me in my face?
Do you still remember the words that came out of your fucking mouth saying that I have no friends?
Do you still remember messages that you sent to my ex when he was literally mine saying how meaningful he was in your life while you dumped him away prior?

I am somehow 100% sure you do still remember things I mentioned above.

I heard you are being abandoned by your closest friends
Oh.. I anyhow would really love to congratulate you on it

Why? because it blew me up :)

look young lady..
watch out your fucking mouth another time
mind your words in case you will eat them up someday
because.. karma does really exist, my baby
and you currently get into it
I put mercy on you.


tell me, how does it feel?


WITH LOVE
DindaZein

ps: I'm wishful thinking of you read this. and oh! your fruitfulness means nothing for me.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0