Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rest In Peace Dear Fesya

Got shocked by Ayu’s tweet which is telling me that Feisya, one of my elementary school friends died this morning caused by accident on Tol Jagorawi.

I know nothing about bereavement except from the fact that it always comes to us as a surprise. We all know that our time in this world is limited, and that eventually all of us will end up underneath some sheet, never to wake up. And yet it is always a surprise when it happens to someone we know.

This is probably the second time I'm posting about bereavement of someone who literally I love. I never knew, I will never know weather soon or later I'm gonna posting this kind of writing again, still I really wish it wouldn't happen sooner. None knows about death but Izrail. Izrail is the master of a certain thing called death which is always be a mystery for all of us.

RIP Feisya. God Bless You.

Love
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0