Thursday, June 10, 2010

RATED!


Hi!
Wow, it's been forever since the last time I posted something here. I feel so sorry for abandoning my blog since I got a lot of things to be juggled. However, I also got an excess things to be shared with you all.

Let's start from school. Yes, the school has just started after the term break. How thing happened beyond my prediction is also really really amazed me. Firstly, my class moved to Tanjong Pagar. Yes, further than before but thank god the neighborhood is pretty much awesome. so peaceful, neat and I feel so luxurious as Starbucks and Hot Bakes surround the building. What make this so special is, there's a red-colored builiding which stood steadily and always been so eye catching. I will upload the photo soon.

How about the class itself? I'M FOND IT!
The class contents about 15 students, I'm not so sure how much exactly they are.
They come from worldwide, from many part of this globe. They are Irina from Canada, Bayu, Andi and Hendri from Indonesia (count me!), Paul from Malaysia, Sisi and Kia from China, Palamati from India, Nalaka from Srilanka, Kitty from Vietnam, Bruce and Joyce from South Korea, Noroul from Maldives and last but not least, Tracy from Philiphines. Tracy is my closest friend thus far.

Well actually there's a new student came yesterday. I don't know her much but I might telling about her later. The only thing that I know is that she's Indonesian. So yeah, class is dominated by Indonesia. How about teacher? My vice teacher is so damn lovely! She's smart, so friendly and the most important thing is I feel so kindly accepted by her. Her name Mrs. Pallavi comes from Bombay. YES! She's Indian.

So far, the class goes very very well. I didn't find any distraction and I'm crossing finger it will go continue slightly in the future. We are so close to each other, sometimes we made fun of another student but not to take it too serious. And what to be noted, I feel so comfort having them around. anyhow new class is always nice because you meet new person, new vibe and enhance your knowledge about every part of the world by having many foreign friends.

Is there any else to be told? I think It's enough for now. The sun is still coming out in the future, so the new story will surely come up.

See ya around, sugar!
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0