Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's about Sex & The City and Me

when you see me staying up late, having a cup of coffee and sitting nicely on my couch in front of a magical box, I assure you it happens just because one thing, one that always been waited every single night, watching Sex & The City. And tonight, it just happened again. I saw Sex & The City The Movie on HBO Hits while I accidentally found it earlier. Nope, I was indeed seeking for it.



It's been nice, always nice to see those 4-classy-bitches on screen. Since the day I watched it for the first time (it was The Movie, I watched the serials afterwards), I most definitely fall in love with Carrie Bradshaw who is casted by Sarah Jessica Parker. Maybe it was love at the first met, not the first sight cause I really thought her nose and face looked so weird before. But yeah, on Sex & The City, I finally found out why she's able to possess a parfume. She is actually the smartest, the prettiest, the most mischievous, the most fabulous woman I have ever known in my life thus far. Briefly, I've been huge influenced by her. She's exactly the one who inspired me a lot about Love Lesson (I'm bad at it. Ouch, not really actually). She's the nice role model for fashion (who can stand seeing a girl sticking with top brands from head to toe?). Big and her sometimes turned me on when they had they bed time ( It sounds pretty disgusting, for heavens sake) but those were not the point. The point is, I've obsessed to live in New York just because I've been sequencely seeing 4 bitches who have a great story about Love, Life and Labels on a little magic box!




Sex & The City is magic
Sex & The City is fabulous
Sex & The City is terrific
Sex & The City is inspiration
Sex & The City is New York
Sex & The City is Carry
Sex & The City is Miranda
Sex & The City is Samantha
Sex & The City is Charlotte
Sex & The City is ME!

if you think Sex and The City is only about SEX, and you would love to remind me that I'm actually not proper to watch it as I'm still under age, I proudly might say that you are a nerd. Don't judge a movie by its title, bummer. I bet whoever you are, would fall for it since the first time you know it's actually a hot stuff.

I've been watching it like many times, turns out I can remind every single scene and places it took. it has always given me even a lesson to learn started from just a second right after I shut down the tv.

And now, when I'm so overwhelmed about this stuff, it got my nerves. I'm like having a big mirror, where I can see many things there. It's about love, and life, and self, and city.

Love? I'm so not going to writing about this. Skip.
Life? I want to make 'something'
Self? I want to be 'someone'
City? I want to make Spore to be my own New York.

Wait! Scroll up.
Love? I will be seeking for it

Conclusion : I want to make something which automatically will making me to be someone in my own New York which is there, I could possibly find my love. Love to my life, to my self and to my own city.

I'm the new Carrie Bradshaw.



Love
DindaZein♥

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0