Saturday, March 13, 2010

i'm - just - happy



those words could probably describe my feelings. this morning, i got some surprises. Fajar Sofyar has surprisingly been following me on twitter and we have successfully been friends on Facebook after long time didn't see each other. well, am i too brave writing his name clearly? whatsofuckingever, I'm just happy. i can't hide this kinda feeling. it's like "Hey, i've finally found you!"

wanna know the truth? i had crush on him. i had been with him for about 3 months yet we didn't make any special relationship. we were dating afterall. gah, forget about this point. it happened 2 years ago anyway. i just care my current feelings. why was i verry happy when he wrote on my wall though just "Hey.. hehe" ?? actually i know why.. i like seeing his cutie face. i still remember the way he spoke to me, laughed and made some silly jokes. everything was just..... cute.

regarding this feelings, i dont wanna expect too much. i know i can't make it. maybe just for fun? no, i meant.... for making me happy to think at least we can keep in touch each other.

bunch of loves

DindaZein

ps: help! i cant stop smiling!! :)

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0