Monday, March 15, 2010

BAD-DAY





I WILL NOT FORGET THIS DAY, MONDAY MARCH 15Th 2010.

yes, this is my bad BAD day. for heaven's sake, this day has not even finished but i already had a lot of bad luck. WHAT IS WRONG?????

okay, i will try to sort them one by one.

First of all, after class dismissed i went to Jurong East to buy top up card. i intended to buy two 128 Green top cards that each costs only $25. i bought two, first ones for activate my Blackberry again and the other one was intended for my MaxMobile. but then, do you know what happened? both of them can not be used either to activate my blackberry or just to top up my MaxMobile due to the top up card is kind of promo package for GST inclusive which is only for supporting the main balance on your card. you can not use it as your main balance for BB preraid nor Maxobile prepaid. sucks, i have spent $50 to buy them and -TADA- they were just USELESS.

however, i still wanted to activate my Blackberry. i think it will be much easier to keep contact with my family by my BB and that's why my mind only registered one thought "I need to buy another top up card, go find the nearest StarHub store". in the other hand, my stomach needed to be filled and i suddenly was craving for Kimichie Ramean. as i know, the stall is only available in 313 Sommerset. briefly, i decided to go there.

thankfully there is a StarHub store in Sommerset. i bought two $18 top up card due to requirements of $25 to activate my BB. while eating my lunch, i tried to activate my BB and not for along time i got a message, it says I've been successfully activated my BB.




normally, after I've successfully activated and re-started my BB, i got two activation emails but i didn't get that this morning! i tried to do that like many times but i still could not use my BB services so before i went back home, i stopped by to StarHub store for assistance. unfortunately, they didn't help anything right. my Blackberry still can not be used until this moment. so, may i say the last $18 top up cards were also useless? yeah, SUCKS!

so.. today I've spent $86 for StarHub only? aha, you are gonna be rich dude!


StarHub sucks my day. THANKS!


okay, I've written two events in a row and those were about stupid StarHub. the last one was about my stupidity. i consider to take a bus to go home. i thought taking MRT would be tiring and the weather was not too good though. if i took MRT, i had to walk from MRT station to reach home and rain was also falling heavily. meanwhile taking bus would be easy so i decided to take bus 105 towards to Queensway from the bus stop near Wheelock Places. i walked along Orchard Road to Wheelock Places through the rain. thankfully, the vibe at Orchard could have been successfully boosting up my mood. i tempted to take some photos to chill my self and forgetting all of bad lucks. these are some photos.


My Kimichi Ramean. YUMMILICIOUS :9



always bring your umbrella, it might come in handy


yes, but Spore isnt only Orchard, i tell you


my favourite store!


Takashimaya

Align Center
Indonesians love this place



Take a good care Granny! :)

okay, back in the line. i actually wasn't pretty sure where the bus stop is located. I tried to recall my mind to the time when Kak Nor and i been there and i just knew the bus stop was located nearby Wheelock Place. i could saw Wheelock Place from it. so i just walked down and down. but then, there was a junction. i followed my instinct to turn left and for the third time bad luck came to me. i made wrong direction. I was supposed turn left so that i need to walk to reach the real bus stop.

after waiting about 12 minutes, 105 finally arrived. i was in and here i am.. home.
all of sudden i cried hard. i need my mom. i need to tell her that StarHub has made me bankrupt, my BlackBerry is still unavailable to use though it's been active and i still have one unused $128 Green Prepaid card. I'm thinking of selling it and i need Yani to do that. hopefully she can make it.

do you read this God? i just ask you one thing, please make my BB available to use.
it could making me happy.


sincerely
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0