Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dark Hour

something's going wrong. i do really need a favor, right now. FYI, it's 3:08 in the morning and I'm hardly trying to write this post due to something that i couldn't do but this.

i don't know what exactly happen to me but currently there are lots of billowing red spots on my body. so itchy. my up lip and my feet are swollen as if i was allergic to something.

GOD, HELP ME.

I tell you the truth, i was barely crying. okay, i pull it back, i was crying. i got my nerves, so panicked! you know what, I'm all alone. alone. none could do a favour for me in this middle of night nor even my family in Jakarta. what is worse? i can't contact my mom since she's now in Mecca. i really want to text her only to ask what's the first aid to do but then i realised that i should handled it all by my self. i don't wanna make her panic though. thankfully, i found Herocin in my closet even if i gotta say it doesn't make it very well.

i need a favor, i really needed it. unfortunately, none could do it right now.

at the moment like this, I've become so realized that I'm in nowhere. okay, say it. Singapore or ONLY Singapore. ONLY Singapore, neighboring country. but then, how could you say 'ONLY' if there were no family nor sibling or just closest friends around you who could do favor anytime you needed it?? you just don't know how it feels.

you do not know what it is like to survive alone in other country.
you do not know how you feel so anxious when things go wrong.
you do not know how it feels lonely and longed for the things you used to be.
and most importantly...
you do not know what it is like when you needed help but you do not know to whom or even don't have anyone to ask.

you just count on your self.

struggling, settling and living alone are not easy. admit it.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0