Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I beg of You

God, what are you trying to say to me?
What are you gonna tell me?
Failures after failures.
Problems after problems.
What do they mean??

Am I supposed to give up?
Am I supposed to stop?

Can we talk about 'righteous' now?

I keep failing but I never give up as I know, you hate it.
I keep trying because I know.. I know I can make it.

Nothing is impossible rite?
NOTHING.
I believe in you, even after all the rejection I've got. After all the failur I've been through, I never lose my faith in you.
Because I know, You are always there.

You listen my prayers. You hear my scream. You indirectly talk to me in anyway possible.
I believe there's such miracle, for nothing you can't do.
I believe there's second chance, for you're Ar - Rahman.
I believe you know how much I want to be succeed, for you know what's inside my heart.

I believe in You, Almighty Allah.
You are the only one I worship, the only one that I believe, (even after all rejection I've got) will grant my prayers.

So here I am..
surrender myself while trying..
put my head down on you
wishing that for this time, you will hear my prayers and grant it.

because I know nothing is impossible for you.

I have faith in You, Allah.
I never lose it even for just once.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0