Tuesday, April 12, 2011

waiting on a promise

" I'll still be here for you syafira. I'll be around, you are not alone "

" Thank you "

" And I will take you out on your birthday, that's a promise "

" No need to promise me anything "

" Okay I wont, but I will take you out on your birthday "


you know why I didn't want you to promise me anything? it's because I'm kind of person who will always keep someone's promise. why? because when someone promises me a thing, they get my hopes up.

so now, on exactly a month before I'm turning 20 years old next month, I'm waiting on your promise albeit I doubt it.
I doubt you'll fulfill your promise if, up until now, you never try to finish the game we played.
how will you fulfill your promise if you seem to avoid me?

but dear, I'm still waiting. not actually waiting on your promise, but I'm waiting on your nerve if you dare enough to realize it. I'm waiting to see if you still remember that once in your life, when you felt guilty to me, you uttered a promise that is possible to become an empty promise.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0