Wednesday, March 23, 2011

consuetude

it's so normal to say sorry when we have faults, when we hurt someone, when we make someone we care about upset or we abandon things we used to take care of. at this moment, let me address my apology for abandoning my blog for - forever.

i really am sorry.

call me a moody, i wont be peeved.
but it's also because my life has been so mundane.
i've been taking part time since last October at one of Cafe in Holland Village named Breko. i'm a counter staff there. yes i enjoy what ive been doing despite sometime, not gonna lie, my colleagues including my boss piss me off.
my job really is tiring. even more tiring when i have closing shift which ends at 1 am. I reach home around 1.30 am and hit my bed at almost 3 am. furthermore, i work for 3 up to 4 days in a week. can i say it's understandable if my blog has been abandoned? not mentioning my obligatory to study and piles of assignments i have to do. i really need more than 24 hours in a day.

what else? my story with Syaff?
im so not going to tell this now. im under recovery. i still have my wounds open.
but here's im giving you a clue. it's tragically over.
and i promise i'll tell you the "why" later on.

so, i'm back.
with new soul, new spirit and new blog template (not forgetting to say thank you to Lika for beautifying my blog. u are a darling), new blog name (which it used to be "The Pieces of Me" if you notice. and why it's been changed to be "Luxxie"? there will be a post regarding this change) and new blog theme.

let's just put a hope i'll keep writing on this blog and i wish you guys still willing to read my post.

xoxo,
DindaSyafiraZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0