Friday, July 2, 2010

Thanks Tracy!

The class was so nice today. I started my class with a very nice compliment from Mrs.Pallavi.

"Everytime I see her come into the class, I'm like seeing barbie"

wow. what a compliment. hehe.

And the class went so smoothly. We did reading class which is maybe the most boring lesson for me. But thank God, I have the coolest teacher on earth like Mrs. Pallavi who can make the class being so fun to be attended. We didn't stop laughing, there were numerous funny things happened among us. Until we got the funniest moment when we caught Papa Paul spoke in Chinese with Andi.

As we all know, no one is allowed to speak in other language but English. If we're catching someone do that, the suspect must bring chocolate on the next day. We got Papa Paul today and gleefully he got each of us a can of coca-cola! wow. he chose the more expensive things than chocolate actually.

We enjoyed our coca-cola together and kept continuing the class. When eventually the class was over, Tracy wanted me to accompany her to Orchard. She meant to send money to her friend in Philipines. Badly, we couldn't do that as our age is still below 21.

After that, we walked around Lucky Plaza and Orchard as well. As usual, we did window shopping. The 3 for 10 shops are always be our favourite! hehe. this is what I like from Tracy, we do have things in common and one of that is shopping. Even just take a look at the clothes without buying anything, we are so willing to do that. Hemh, for Tracy as long as it's still Starbucks around, she won't mind actually. haha. We also had lunch there, mine was so nice though so cheap! and there, we came to an idea about.. onion people. lol.

and as usual again, we stop by to Starbucks. I was having a chocolate muffin there and Tracy was having coffee. We talked a lot, I told her about Syaff and what a nice world, her feedback was so nice. She told me that I could be dating with Syaff and the most favorite one was when she said this,

"what is his facebook name? I will send him a message saying 'hey, you should go dating with Syafira tomorrow. You owe her a cup of ice cream. Otherwise, I'll fetch you!' "

thanks Tracy, that sounded so lovely. you are my closest friend in Spore thus far. I surely will be missing you when you go back to Philipines. Please, come back very soon, Tracy. I couldn't imagine if I am not having you around.

Love
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0