Sunday, May 9, 2010

Technicolours

how's life, people? it's been ages since the last time I posted something here. How's your life btw? I hope is all good.

Well, I'm not gonna tell you anything but some picts. I shot some picts which are most of them is Aldita's. oh well, im in Jakarta right now on account of making some scholarship battle. I'm so tired of these stuffs like seriously and I'm not gonna tell you everything about this point now. however, i promise i will tell you, someday. when i get some mood to share. haha.

okay then, take a look at my photos. I'm not a photographer, i only ike shooting something with my eyes then capture it with lens. don't judge me but any comments will be well accepted.

These photos also be saved on my fb, the album named "Technicolours" in for i play with many colours here. Models are Aldita Namira and Ayu Zahrina, my besties. The dog named.. oh i forgot. haha. and those shoes was mine, i bought that at Bugis. haha okay enough. ENJOYED!













 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0