Thursday, March 18, 2010

what is WRONG with March?

those words have been stuck on my mind since last night when i noticed i lost my green top up card (again). different stories with the previous, this time i -thankfully- just lost $18 green card. $18 ey? that's not small value for me as a student. it started when last night i meant to top up my MaxMobile, through in my mind I've bought one unused $18 couple days ago. i haven't used it, more ever it wasn't opened yet. i thought, it would be opened when i need it to be and last night was the perfect time to use it since i couldn't sleep well. it was supposed to kill my boredom by surfing or writing on internet.

however, did you know what happened? it lost! i was looking for that lil card to the whole room, searching in my wallet, pulling out things inside my bag but i didn't find it. within minutes, i thought i must have dropped it at the Stole. i recalled my mind but i was bond to take that card and kept it in my wallet. despite of i didn't keep it in my wallet i was pretty sure i put it in the plastic bag.

whose fault is this? me? argh.

well, the story didn't stop right here. I've look around my house hall this morning because searching something in the middle of night was an uphill battle. so, this morning, i looked on that precious card in my house hall, kitchen, washroom and frequently groped for that card in my room. briefly I've looked around all over place but dear me, i can't still find it! it has mysteriously gone.

maybe blew in by the wind

maybe someone sneaked into my house and secretly stole it

maybe God took it quietly from me so that i can study well

or maybe.. March is warning me not to be a careless girl.

blame March for this!


love
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0