Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lovely (host) Family




Tonight was not a typical night.

I came out of my room to could use some water, i found Fika sat on doing her homework. i was meant to have chit chat, asking what she was doing but then it turned out studied Math together as she asked me to help her. Oh god! Math. That WAS okay, i love Math and i love number if it still certain Methods such as Integral, Algebra etc. unfortunately, it gave me up when i found LOGIC was the current subject. I'd love to raise my hands up but i thought "okay, just trying. try hard to recall your mind. push your brain!"

there were 6 questions and all of them were LOGIC for sure. Fika had done 3 of them thus, i only must have done 3 left. seriously, i tried to push my self even force me to dig them out but it turned out failed. i couldn't make it.

gleefully, Fika decided to stop doing her task. After that, Fika and I talked a lot, she wanted me to show my handwriting and my sign. i gave her a new sign and that's cute. hahaha

in the middle of talking with Fika, Bu Sue approached me and surprisingly asked some random questions about my days. i was SO happy, that kind of moment rarely happened between me and this family as we were busy with our own business.

Bu Sue, Fika, Yani, Hakim and I gathered together, mingled to review our past days. She did apologize of all mistaken of her family, so did I. we were melted by the time, by the love, by the stories. i told her my spring break has already start.

last, i asked permission to cook due to my class currently ends earlier than usual so i have more time at home. i feel like cooking can kill the boredom, i also can save my money. Bu Sue was shocked when she heard i can cook. She said she can't cook very well. as a matter of fact, she asked me to teach her cook something. i was lol-ing at that moment. then.. i promised i would cook for this family someday.

perhaps, this story is not interesting. it is just another typical story and lil bit creepy. but for me..... this story is so lovely. my host family is so lovely.

my real family is out there, beyond my scope. i have none in this country but friends and another close acquaintances. being closed in this family is one my own happiness while I'm here alone by my self.

still remember when i was sick and Nyai (grandma) took me to the Policlinic. i just felt they love me. they accept me as a new member of their family.

guys.. listen up.

The most important thing in your life is your family. There are days you love them and others you don't. But, in the end, they are the people who you always come home to.

Sometime, it's the family you're born into but sometime it's the one you make for yourself..


bunch of loves
DindaZein


 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0