Thursday, March 24, 2011

Good Books and a Nice Bag Made My Day

I'm having short schedule at work. yesterday i stayed at home for a whole day and did all chores. and as usual, i was literally awake at nite without doing anything. i then realised it's been so long since i spent my time on reading. i definitely need new reads! thus, today i purposely went out to get a book. Bras Basah was the first thing popped out on my mind due to some reasons. first, it's well-known as a place where you can purchase cheap books - mostly second books- 2. i'd never been there before.

so yeah, i went there and took some picts!

so yeah, this is Bras Basah Complex. it's like a decent building with 4 levels.






Friendship Psalms.


Happenings


Julius Caesar script


untitled book but the owner wrote the date when he bought it. if i'm not mistaken it was in 1975


I wasn't born when this mags released

I first found a book (the small one) and I showed it to Zoe. it turned out Zoe likes it also! and whats good? we managed to find another one although with different price. and what's good again? uncle owner gave us the same price for two! yay, i'm so gonna eat this book soon! :)


and oh, I think I shouldn't come over my favorite stall just now. you know i always cant stand the urge to buy bags rite? so, I ended up buy this bag for.. $... (the price is a secret!) hehe. dont you think is cute? :)

I actually still have some more photos but i think i wont post it now. anyways, im so literally tired, i might sleep early tonite and gonna start reading the book tomorrow. so enough for today. you guys have a good nite sleep!

xoxo
DindaZein

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0