Thursday, May 13, 2010

PMS, do you get lost?

I shouldn't posting this kind of writing, yet I got loads to say but none come out. None to share. No, that's wrong. I have many people to share with but ended up speechless when they are willing to hear my shits. My only thought was just "no, it's confidential".

Yesterday was fabulous. I had a wonderful birthday. Just one word to describe, SUPERB!

Lil bit different with last year, no special treatments from family nor BF (in this case I'm currently single), still, my friends, FB & Twitter made it super special as if I was the princess girl on earth. Well, I'm not gonna telling you any details of it now. I'll be telling you everything about my birthday in time. I surely will. In order to remind "Dinda-in-the-future" of this wonderful new year later, I surely will!

Now.. Just one day after I'm officially 19, I feel so glad despite the fact that PMS hasn't come to me yet. Where the hell on earth is she? Been looking for her lately, almost everyday. This month, she's coming late! I wonder if she get lost. So for those of you who come across with her, bring her back to me.

Don't you dare thinking I'm pregnant. Hark, I'm a holy virgin, FYI. The fear of gaining weight is the main problem! I can stand this constant hunger no more! You know, today I took an hour nap and woke up with massive headache and extra hunger. I can't stop eating. I ate 3 times a day. 3 times? Awesome! I used to eat once a day heeey! 3 times more than I used to.

Moreover, it's getting worse with the fact of uncertain feelings always stick around me. Okay, it's not that bad as while I'm in the middle of PMS, still, I can't take it any longer.

So, wherever in the world you are, Mrs.PMS, I'm begging you come back. Please come to your way like you used to. I'm begging you. I missed polish my nails also (this one is serious, haha). Come in time, but promise me one thing, don't come along with the cramp. Please?


Love you so much,
DindaZein♥

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0